2019 Melbourne Football Club Long Short Fantasy Football Promotion Terms & Conditions - Chairman’s Club
- These terms and conditions (the “Rules”) apply to IG’s 2019 Melbourne Football Club (“MFC”) Long Short Fantasy Football Promotion – Chairman’s Club (the “Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Rules. All capitalised but undefined terms herein (if any) shall be deemed to have the same meaning as given to such terms in your Share Trading Customer Agreement.
- The Promotion is organised by IG Markets Limited (“we”, “our”, or “us”) with their registered address being Level 15, 55 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia (“IG”).
- Any person may participate in the Promotion by completing the following Google form: https://bit.ly/2DC0Cq9 (the “Form”) (a “Participant). You will require a Google account in order to complete the Form and hence participate in the Promotion.
- You will not be eligible to participate in the Promotion if you are an employee (or any relation or partner or agent of an employee) of IG.
- At each of the Chairman Club’s Function, guests will have the opportunity to participate in a trading game which will take place before the Australia Football League (AFL) round commences (each, the “Game”).
- The Games will take place on the following dates:
|23/03/2019||Round 1 – Melbourne Football Club v Port Adelaide|
|05/04/2019||Round 3 – Melbourne Football Club v Essendon|
|04/05/2019||Round 7 – Melbourne Football Club v Hawthorn|
|22/06/2019||Round 14 – Melbourne Football Club v Fremantle|
|03/08/2019||Round 20 – Melbourne Football Club v Richmond|
|10/08/2019||Round 21 – Melbourne Football Club v Collingwood|
|16/08/2019||Round 22 – Melbourne Football Club v Sydney Swans|
- Participants will speculate if the nominated players listed on the Form will either meet or not meet their average half-time disposals for that Game. The potential scenarios are as follows:
- If the Participant buys and the player meets his average, the Participant is winning.
- If the Participant sells and the player meets his average, the Participant is losing.
- If the Participant sells and the player does not meet his average, the Participant is winning.
- If the Participant buys and the player does not meet his average, the Participant is losing.