Marketing Partnership Agreement can be found here.
We’ve updated the wording of the marketing partnership agreement with effect from 30 November 2019. These changes include:
- adding a definition of Confidential Information;
- updating the competitive marketing restrictions;
- amending the manner of providing notice;
- amending the qualification criteria for barriers and options accounts; and
- removing separate qualification criteria for the Netherlands.
If you don’t agree to the changes, you can terminate your agreement by giving us seven days’ written notice.