Who is this seminar series for?
These free seminars are aimed at traders with some experience of trading, as they will cover some more advanced concepts, as well as a discussion of trading psychology.
What to expect
This series of two seminars is conducted in English by Ron William, Chartered Financial Technician (CFTe) & Neuro Linguistic Practioner (NLP).
The first session is dedicated to the key principles of trading psychology, whereas the second session is a practical approach to utilise psychology in your trading strategies.
Seminar 1: Knowledge and awareness
- Principles of trading psychology and behavioural technical analysis: why this is a real edge
- Understand your trading personality type, raise awareness and transform
- Strategies to accelerate and maintain your ‘peak performance’
- Coherence: the rewards of balancing our ‘mind-body-emotion’ connection
- Mind: key psychological traps and winning (practical) mental strategies
- Body: enhance your nutrition, exercise and recovery for optimal health
- Emotion: learn how to be ‘in the zone’ during winners and losers
Seminar 2: Your path to success and transformation
- Goal-mapping, based on a unique neuro-association technique, to achieving your targets
- Mindfulness techniques for optimising your decision making and reducing stress
- Performance measures, driven by evidence-based performance enhancements
- Applied market trading setups, using the lessons experienced on day one
- Market and life wizards: key lessons from the world’s top professionals, traders and investors