A Guide to Modern Investing
The way we trade stocks has been evolving constantly, keep up with new methods of trading stocks with our free ebook – written in partnership with Bloomberg.
Download your guide today and discover:
The evolution of stock exchange trading systems
Why customisation and creating an adaptive strategy via automated trading is necessary
The advantages and risks of using an automated trading system
What can today’s traders expect from markets in the future
Fill in your details to get your free ebook
I. The evolution of share trading
- An introduction to the democratization of stock trading
- Swing trading, day trading and scalping. Which strategy best describes your trading style?
II. Trend setters
- Keeping up to date with patterns in the market can give you insights into how global investors are thinking
- What are some different indicators or factors to look into when identifying trends?
III. Auto trading
- What is automated trading and why is it important for stock trading
- The pros and cons of automated trading
- The difference between Auto trading and Algorithmic trading
IV. The market of the future
- How will traders deal with this escalating bombardment of information in the future?
- What can you do to protect your trades during 'flash crash'?
Trade CFDs on our wide range of markets
Trade CFDs from spreads as low as 0.3 on popular commodites like gold and oil
Maximise your capital and limit your risk when you trade CFDs on Knock-Outs . Have peace of mind during market volatility and protect your positions from slippage past your nominated knock-out level
Why choose IG?
We’re a world's No.1 CFD provider, trusted by over 178,000 clients globally3.
A FTSE 250 company, we have a robust balance sheet and over 45 years of experience at the forefront of our industry.
Our highly-trained support team is available 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday.
1 Awarded the best forex provider in Singapore by the Global Brands Magazine in 2020.
2 Other fees and charges may apply.
3 Based on revenue excluding FX (published half yearly financial statements, June 2019).