Commodities: Strike when it’s hot
Being the bedrock of the global economy, commodities are often overlooked by retail traders. Discover what fuels the commodity market and tap into a new world of opportunities with this free ebook – written in partnership with Bloomberg.
Download your guide today and discover:
What drives commodity prices
Debunk the myths of the two most-traded commodities; gold and oil
The rising soft commodities like coffee, sugar, cotton
How to track and trade the raw materials that build the world
Fill in your details to get your free ebook
I. A world of commodities
- Overview of the commodity universe: The basics with the pros and cons
- Understanding the driving forces behind commodity markets
II. Black and Gold
- Deep-dive into two of the most-traded commodities; gold and oil
- How to trade them using derivatives to maximise your exposure
III. All that glitters
- Explore new metal opportunities like palladium and nickel
- See examples of how base metal prices react to supply & demand
IV. Growing assets
- Uncover the rising soft commodities like coffee, sugar, cotton, wheat and corn
- Using CFD on commodities to go long or short on markets
Trade CFDs on other markets
Trade FX CFDs with Singapore’s best forex provider,1 at $0 commission with spreads from 0.6 pips2
Get access to over 12,000 global share CFDs with commissions from just 0.1%2
Access 24-hour markets on the world’s major stock indices like CFDs on Wall Street and FTSE 100
Why choose IG?
We’re a world's No.1 CFD provider, trusted by over 239,000 clients globally1.
A FTSE 250 company, we have a robust balance sheet and over 45 years of experience at the forefront of our industry.
Our highly-trained support team is available 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday.
We’ve been recognised time and time again by our industry, both for the services and the technology that we provide.1
1 Based on the Investment Trends 2018 Singapore CFD & FX Report based on a survey of over 4,500 traders and investors. Awarded the Best Online Trading Platform by Influential Brands in 2021. Awarded the best retail FX provider for Asia by FX Markets in 2021. Awarded the best forex provider in Singapore by the Global Brands Magazine in 2021.
2 Other fees and charges may apply.