Find individual share details
Browse shares by country, get Reuters ticker codes, see limited risk premiums, and find out which shares you can short.
Dealing spreads by category
We offer permanently low spreads across all share markets on both daily funded bets (DFBs) and quarterly bets.
- Quarterly bets are broken up into near (less than three months), far (three to six months) and very far (six to nine months) categories, and our spreads vary according to the relevant risk involved.
- 'Major' shares are constituents of the headline indices of a country or region.
- IOB shares are depository receipts that trade on the International Order Book on the London Stock Exchange.
|Share category||DFBs||Quarterly Bets|
|International Order Book (IOB)1||0.15%||0.40%||0.50%||0.60%|
|UK shares (FTSE 100)||0.10%||0.20%||0.40%||0.60%|
|UK shares (other)||0.25%||0.40%||0.45%||0.60%|
|UK shares (market maker)||0.25%||0.60%||0.70%||0.85%|
Limited risk premiums
UK and international stocks are divided into three categories, depending on our assessment of their volatility.
Shares considered to be more volatile will incur slightly higher limited risk premiums and slightly larger minimum stop distances (expressed as a percentage of the curent shareprice).
- Low volatility - 0.3% premium
Contains FTSE 100 shares, as well as many SETS shares. Minimum stop distance: 5%
- Medium volatility - 0.7% premium
Contains other SETS/SETSmm shares. Minimum stop distance: 7.5%
- High volatility - 1.0% premium
Contains small-cap stocks. Minimum stop distance: 12.5%
US stocks are all classified as low volatility (0.3%) and have a minimum stop distance of 10%.
These categories will only affect spread sizes for limited risk bets; spread sizes for non-limited risk bets are not affected.
- Our spreads explained
- Limited risk bets
- Margin requirements
- Minimum bet sizes
- Bet denominations
- Dealing hours
- Last dealing days