Find individual share and ETF details
Browse by country, get Reuters ticker codes, see guaranteed stop premiums, and find out which shares and ETF you can short.
Product details for ETFs are as for shares listed on the same exchange in terms of spread , funding and other charges. Where there are multiple spread groups for an exchange, ETFs are treated as a minor/other share.
Dealing spreads by category
We offer permanently low spreads across all share and ETF markets on both daily funded bets (DFBs) and quarterly bets.
- Quarterly bets are broken up into near (less than three months), far (three to six months) and very far (six to nine months) categories, and our spreads vary according to the relevant risk involved.
- 'Major' shares are constituents of the headline indices of a country or region.
- IOB shares are depository receipts that trade on the International Order Book on the London Stock Exchange.
|Share category||DFBs||Quarterly Bets|
|International Order Book (IOB)1||0.15%||0.40%||0.50%||0.60%|
|UK shares (FTSE 100)||0.10%||0.20%||0.40%||0.60%|
|UK shares (other)||0.25%||0.40%||0.45%||0.60%|
|UK shares (market maker)||0.25%||0.60%||0.70%||0.85%|
Guaranteed stop premiums
UK and international stocks are divided into three categories, depending on our assessment of their volatility.
Shares considered to be more volatile will incur slightly higher guaranteed stop premiums and slightly larger minimum stop distances (expressed as a percentage of the curent shareprice).
- Low volatility - 0.3% premium
Contains FTSE 100 shares, as well as many SETS shares. Minimum stop distance: 5%
- Medium volatility - 0.7% premium
Contains other SETS/SETSmm shares. Minimum stop distance: 7.5%
- High volatility - 1.0% premium
Contains small-cap stocks. Minimum stop distance: 12.5%
US stocks are all classified as low volatility (0.3%) and have a minimum stop distance of 10%.
These categories will only affect spread sizes for guaranteed stop bets; spread sizes for non-guaranteed stop bets are not affected.
- Our spreads explained
- Guaranteed stop bets
- Margin requirements
- Minimum bet sizes
- Bet denominations
- Dealing hours
- Last dealing days