I'm a shares trader
With CFDs, you can use your existing knowledge and approach to researching the stock market to diversify your portfolio with stock indices, sectors and more.
CFD trading can be used to make your investment capital go further (via leverage) and protect your physical portfolio (by hedging).
- No stamp duty and the ability to offset losses against future profits as a tax deduction
- Potentially profit from falling and rising prices
- Trade local and international shares
- Trade inside the market spread using direct market access
- Short-sell to protect your physical portfolio from adverse movements
- Be confident that we try to find the best prices, which we source from primary exchanges and dark pools of liquidity
- CFDs are traded in the same notional amounts as the underlying market, so there’s no need to learn a new trading language
- You still get dividends from share CFDs
Be aware that CFD trading is not suitable for everyone as it involves leverage, which can result in losses which exceed your deposits.
See our shares services