Download our post-Covid investment report
Discover the three steps to economic recovery
Learn how 250 global fund managers are adapting their strategies
Find out where the next growth opportunities are
We’ve conducted research using a combination of quantitative and qualitative analysis, expert opinions and market insights to help you:
- Understand the economic similarities and differences between the 2008 global financial crisis and the current recession
- Know why 86% of hedge fund managers describe the pandemic as ‘negative’ or ‘very negative’ for their funds
- Assess the operational, technological and regulatory trends that will affect future investments
- Adapt your investment strategies to take advantage of opportunities in a post-Covid world
How will Covid-19 affect hedge funds, those that manage them and the industry as a whole?
Here are some key points to guide you:
- A greater need for flexibility – to keep the wheels turning during a pandemic, flexibility is paramount. Companies that facilitate and embrace this are likely to be strong performers.
- Increased use of technology for daily operations – businesses have adapted, streamlined and cut costs to survive the ongoing crisis. We’ll see a move towards an increasingly virtual working environment.
- Transparency and decreased risk – in a post-Covid world, businesses will need to be more accountable and consumer-focused. Those who achieve this will be a strong stock market performer.
- More focus on personal well-being – Covid-19 has forced people to take more interest in their own health. Now, more than ever, there’s greater interest in health products and companies.
- Local businesses vs corporations – the ongoing crisis has created a social media movement in support of small and local businesses. This could force a scaling back on retail stocks in favour of alternative assets.