Before you can begin trading, we have to verify your identity and residential address and assess if you qualify to trade CFDs based on your education, work experience or past trading experience.
You also need to return the Risk Disclosure Statement, duly completed and signed by yourself and another person as a witness.
Please provide the following documents either by email, fax, post or visiting our office.
- Copy of your Identity Card, Passport or Driving Licence. We accept photos sent from your mobile phone, but must be clear and legible;
- Proof of Residential Address, e.g. a recent bank/credit card statement or utility bill dated within the last three months. Original bills and statements will not be returned; and
- A signed and witnessed Risk Disclosure Statement.
SINGAPOREANS / PERMANENT RESIDENTS (PR)
You can either:
- Bring your original Identity Card to our office address below. It will suffice for requirements 1 and 2 above, and we can provide our Risk Disclosure Statement for your signature; or
- Email, fax or post a copy of your Identity Card, a Proof of Residential Address and our Risk Disclosure Statement, duly signed and witnessed, to the contact details below.
SINGAPORE RESIDENTS WITHOUT PR STATUS
Besides providing the documents above, you should also provide a copy of your Passport and either your Employment Pass or Dependant’s Pass with minimum validity period of six-months.
If you are not visiting our office, please email, fax or post a copy of your Passport, a Proof of Residential Address (i.e. bank statement or a credit card statement issued by a bank) and a signed and witnessed Risk Disclosure Statement.
Copies of your Passport and Proof of Residential Address should be certified as true copies of the originals sighted by a practising lawyer or a notary public in your country.
Note that residents of certain countries may be required to submit further supporting documents.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS ARE:
9 Battery Road,
#01-02 Straits Trading Building,
Our office opening hours are 09:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday.
Tel: (65) 6390 5133
Fax: (65) 6538 6711