Practice risk-free trading on MetaTrader 4
Our MetaTrader 4 demo has the same layout as the live version of the MT4 platform, with four trading windows and over 80 forex pairs to choose from. You’ll get $10,000 in virtual funds to trade with and build your confidence in a risk-free environment before deciding whether you want to progress to a live account.
In addition, you’ll get access to the same free add-ons and indicators that you receive with a live account – so you get the full MT4 experience with none of the real-world risk.
Sign me up
Features of our MT4 Demo Account
- Practise with $10,000 in virtual funds to help you get comfortable using MT4 and familiar with the forex market
- Get live data to test out your strategies accurately and effectively with no risk
- Access to Expert Advisors, which enable you to implement your trading strategies and automate your trading
- Download it to Windows, iOS or Android devices
- Get familiar with our range of free indicators and add-ons
Differences between an MT4 Demo Account and an MT4 Live Account
- Trades made on your MT4 demo account will not be subject to slippage, interest and dividend adjustments, or out-of-hours price movements
- Trades may be rejected if you have insufficient demo funds to open them, but, unlike on a live account, will never be rejected on the grounds of size or price
- Trades will not be closed if you have insufficient funds to cover margin and running losses, while trades could be closed in such a scenario on a live account
Are There Any Charges for an MT4 Demo Account?
An MT4 demo account is completely free of charge – we’ll even give you $10,000 in virtual funds to practice with.