New Subscribers: You will need to set up a filter to redirect our emails into your inbox:
- Open your mailbox and click on Mail Options (upper right - hand corner)
- Select Filters (bottom left - hand corner)
- Click the Add link on the filters page
- Update the From header: rule with the following two pieces of information: contains and @ig.com. (This tells Yahoo to identify our emails emails based on their From address.)
- Click the Choose Folder pull-down menu and select Inbox
- Pick the Add Filter button
Existing Subscribers: If our email is getting stuck in your Yahoo Bulk Folder, please open the email and click the 'Not Spam' button. Next, to check to see if the email address is in your Blocked Addresses list. If you see firstname.lastname@example.org on this list, select it and click the Remove Block button. Lastly, please set up a filter as outlined above.