How do we use this information and who may we disclose it to?
While we may send you (via e-mail or otherwise) information on new products and services that we think might be of interest to you or other marketing material that we think will be useful to you. If you do not wish to receive any such communications please contact our helpdesk to opt out. .
Unless you are informed otherwise, the personal information we hold is used for providing our services to you, including (but not limited to) establishing and managing your account, reviewing your ongoing needs, enhancing customer service and products and giving you ongoing information or opportunities that we believe may be relevant to you.
Depending on the product or service concerned and particular restrictions on sensitive information, this means that personal information may, for the purposes declared herein, be disclosed to:
- other companies within our group who provide financial and other services
- service providers and specialist advisers to us who have been contracted to provide us with administrative, financial, insurance, research or other services
- introducing brokers with whom we have a mutual relationship
- credit providers, courts, tribunals, tax and regulatory authorities as agreed or authorised by law
- credit reporting or reference agencies
- anyone authorised by an individual, as specified by that individual or the contract
You acknowledge and accept that any of the persons listed above may be either within or outside Switzerland, and that your data may be communicated to them, unless we have specifically agreed otherwise in writing.