From lead-up information and live prices to results breakdowns and potential trading opportunities, we have everything you need this reporting season.
Here’s a list of the key companies reporting in February and their expected reporting date:
- Commonwealth Bank, 12 February
- CSL Ltd, 12 February
- Rio Tinto, 13 February
- Telstra, 13 February
- Newcrest Mining, 14 February
- BHP Billiton, 18 February
- Fortescue Metals Group, 19 February
- Wesfarmers Ltd, 19 February
- Woodside Petroleum, 19 February
- Leighton Holdings, 20 February
- Santos, 21 February
- Atlas Iron, 24 February
- Oil Search Ltd, 25 February
- QBE, 25 February
- Qantas Airways, 27 February
- Woolworths Ltd, 28 February
Our market strategists will be using their Equity Matrix to breakdown the results from all reporting companies.
Keep in touch with results as they happen
Our economic calendar lists company earnings, among many other financial events, as they happen.
We have over 600 Australian share CFDs and access to over 7000 global markets.
Trade long or short during this significant period of trading, with margin rates from 5% and commission from just $8 or 0.1%; it's just another way we ensure you have the edge.
If you’re currently not trading with us, create an account online in minutes.