If your account is inactive for a period of 24 consecutive months, there will be a rolling monthly charge of $18. We will notify you via email before the first fee is deducted, as well as every month a deduction is made.
You can see any inactivity fee levied by logging into My IG and following these instructions.
- Go to the ‘live accounts’ tab
- Select the account you’d like to view history of from the drop-down
- Click ‘history’ in the left-hand nav
- Select ‘past activity’ in ‘show’ drop-down
- Choose the time period you’d like to see
- Click either ‘view history’ or ‘download history’ as you’d prefer
For share trading accounts, dividend payments count as activity.